The Ardbox Analog is a PLC based on Open Source Hardware including Arduino Leonardo board. It has a 16MHz crystal oscillator and a micro USB connection.
This PLC can be powered at 12 – 24Vdc
The Ardbox Relay has 32KB (4KB used for the bootloader). It also have 2.5KB of SRAM and 1KB of EEPROM (Wich can be read and written with the EEPROM library) all from the Arduino Leonardo.
Input and Output
It has 20 input/output signals,
- 10 Inputs, of which:
- 9 can be used as Analog Input 0-10Vdc, 10bits,(using Pins A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, D4-A6, D8-A9, D12-A7). All of them can also be used as Digital Inputs.
- 1 are Digital Input which can work as a Interrupt Input also. (using Pins D2).
- 10 Outputs, of which:
- 3 are Digital Output. Using Pins D0, D1, D7.
- 7 are Analog Output 0-10Vdc, 8bits. Using Pins D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11, D13. All of them can also work as Digital Output and PWM output.
This PLC has diferent types of communication ports,
- USB from the Arduino Leonardo board assembled inside.
- RS485, It is needed the pin D4,D7,D10,D11 which the Input/output function don’t work if the RS485 runs.
- RS232, It is needed the pins D0, D1 which the Input/Output function don’t work if the RS232 runs.
- I2C, It is needed the SDA, and SCL pins which are pins D2, D3 from Arduino Leonardo. The corresponding IOs don’t work if I2C communication is running.
- SPI, which use pins MISO (D14), MOSI (D16), SCK (D15), SS (D17).
- NOTE: Pins MISO, MOSI can work as Serial TTL port with Rx, Tx function.
It is possible to program the PLC with all available software to program Arduino Leonardo boards. See Software menu for more information.
Using Arduino IDE you can use the original Industrial Shields library.
|DC Power supply||12/24Vdc|
|Operating voltage||11.4 / 24.7Vdc|
|Power consumption||30VAC max.|
|Insulation resistance||20mΩ min. at 500Vdc between AC terminals and the protective earth terminal.|
|Dielectric strength||2300VAC at 50/60Hz for one minute with a leackage current of 10mA max. between all the external AC terminal AC terminals and the protective earth terminals.|
|Shock resistance||80mm/s2 in the X,Y, and Z direction 2 times each.|
|Ambient temperature (Operating)||0 to 45ºC|
|Ambient humidity (Operating)||10% to 90% (non condensation)|
|Ambient environment (Operating)||With no corresive gas|
|Ambient temperature (Storage)||-20 to 60ºC|
|Power supply holding time||2ms min.|
|Control Method||Stored program method|
|I/O control Method||Combination of the cyclic scan and inmediate refresh processing methods.|
|Programming Language||Arduino IDE. Based on wiring.|
|Flashe Memory||32kb of which 4kb are used by bootloader|
|Program capacity (SRAM)||2.5kb|
- Unused pins should not be connected. Ignoring the directive may damage the controller.
- Improper use of this product may severely damage the controller.
- Refer to the controller’s User Guide regarding wiring considerations.
- Before using this product, it is the responsibility of the user to read the product’s User Guide and all accompanying documentation.
Arduino IDE, RS485,