M-DUINO 58 I/OS PLC has a diferents types of Inputs and Outputs.
It has 58 input/output signals,
- 36 Inputs, of which:
- 16 can be used as Analog Input 0-10Vdc, 10bits,(using Pins from A0 to A15). All of them can also be used as Digital Inputs.
- 6 are Digital Input which can work as a Interrupt Input also. (using Pins 2, 3, 18, 19, 20, 21).
- 14 are Digital Input (using Pins from 22 to 35).
- 22 Outputs, of which:
- 14 are Digital Output (Using Pins from 36 to 49).
- 8 are Analog Output 0-10Vdc (Using Pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13), 8bits. All of them can also work as Digital Output and PWM output.
IMPORTANT: To enable communication connections the switches must be set to “OFF”. Set to “ON” position to enable I/Os terminals. Communications and I/Os terminals on the chart can not work simultaneously. For example if Pin 3 is enabled (OFF), I0.6 will not be disabled. See more on Switch Configuration. …